– Developing knowledge of structures, distribution systems of industry
– Financial, legal processes
– Histories, traditions, cultural impacts of own discipline
– Theoretical approaches and considerations
The aims of this module are to enable students to…..
- – Further develop the student’s knowledge of, and critical thinking about, the theoretical, historical and contemporary cultural contexts of their discipline area generally and their own practice particularly, to a standard appropriate for postgraduate study.